Monday, September 22, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Halloween!! Oh and Christmas. I kid you not, Target has their Halloween stuff out, and at the very end of it...Christmas!! Cards and lights and things to put on your lawn! Craziness. BUT, I still love Target.

Festive Halloween M&M's. Yummy. Plain and peanut.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to some thrift stores looking for wool sweaters to felt. I came across this old applique thing. Fabric on Fabric. Cute huh? It was a whole quarter!!

I think when I make one, I won't put the "welcome." I'm just going to use the bird and branch.

Alas, I got a little crafting in this weekend. Scout training took up all of Saturday, and I was planning on scrapbooking on Sunday, but instead I had to clean up all of the beads that our cute little cat spilled ALL over the place! That took awhile, and while I was at it, I tidied up the entire area-well mostly.

This little guy is made of felt. I got the pattern off of a Blythe site. The bird is meant to be a pet for Blythe.

No comments: