Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some Clothing Fun

I will be glad when it is Monday. I swear these projects, in addition to my full time job, and my home responsibilities, are killing me. I still have not recovered from Open House. It was great, don't get me wrong, but it is very tiring. I haven't caught up yet, and I have been going to bed earlyish (well, for me), but I'm still tired. Riley finished his float tonight. He has to glue on the ear of corn, and some popcorn, but we'll do that on Sunday night. I'll take pictures of it then, I promise. It's cute though. He did a great job. Quinn's egg project is in his backpack, ready for the taking-or dropping-tomorrow. One last project-Riley's written state report. It's due Monday, with his float. I gave the task of helping with that one, to his dad. Yay, Me!
We had a pack meeting for scouts tonight. One of the games they played involved the scouts, racing to put on big clothes. They then had to race back to their team, remove the giant clothes, so the next boy could put them on. This is Quinn, being dressed by his team mates. It was hysterical.
Look at how huge everything is on him! He had to carry a feather up and back as well, while wearing big gloves, of course.

You may be wondering what this is. Well, we were at Target today, and we came across this, it's a T-Shirt. Quinn loved it, and it's perfect for him to wear tomorrow to his egg drop. Isn't it funny?

Word of the Day: Thursday. Just one more day until Friday. Ahhhhhh!

No comments: