Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mini Quinn

The boys' school had Open House on Tuesday night. It was fun to visit their classrooms, and the classrooms of their future grade levels. 
This mini Quinn was on Quinn's chair, at school, for Open House. Isn't it cute? I LOVE it! I was so happy to see that he brought it home with him today. 
I created these today. Some time back, I blogged about the frames. I got these two, plus a pink one and an orange one, out of the dollar bin at Michael's. I used my supply of plastic stacking flowers to embellish them. The blue one actually has a metal piece on it. The stem is metal. All of the frames came with the black paper as the background. I liked it, so I glued it to the back of the frame. I like the way they turned out.
Here's the red one.

Blue frame.

Word of the Day: Talent. Quinn performed for the talent show today, at school, with his buddies, Zack and Ryan. I saw the video. They did a great job! Kevin was able to go, and he video taped the performance. The BIG show is tomorrow night. I'll have a video of the performance up either tomorrow night, or Saturday.

1 comment:

Raque S said...

i love those flowers and frames! super cute julie!!!!!! and that mini Quinn is hilarious.