Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Day of Texas

Today was our last full day in Texas. My cousin and I went into Waco, to a place called, "The Shops of River Square." It is an old warehouse, converted into shops and restaurants. All of the shops were in the same building. It's one of those places where people rent spots to sell their stuff. It was cool.


This is a bag I bought. It's oil cloth. Cool huh?



This is a necklace I bought, made out of a domino. Isn't it cool? I am going to make my own domino jewelry. I just have to figure out if I can drill holes in them with my dremmel.

Word of the Day: Family. It's been great to visit with my dad's 3 brothers, their kids and their grandkids. We have had fun. We have sweated our asses off, but it's been fun.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Hi Julie! Hope you are having a fun trip...Neil is sending your postcard...so, you should have it when you get home...how many have you received?