Friday, January 22, 2010

What A Surprise, It's Raining!

Shock of all shocks, but it rained today! When was the last time it rained you ask? Umm, that would be yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and...you get the picture. Sick. Of. The. Rain. We did get about a 2 hour break today, where this strange thing called, "the sun," came out. Then... it rained again. Big sigh. It's not supposed to rain tomorrow.
Look at those clouds! Those are angry clouds. It poured as they passed by.
This was the view to the right of those clouds. I see blue sky!
I got home from school and this big package was waiting for Kevin. I was very curious. I texted him this picture.

Here's what was inside the big package. Two bags of Mothers Circus Cookies, and two packages of the Taffy Cookies. I have to admit that I can't stand those Circus Cookies. I have never liked them. Yuck. I know people love them, all of the boys in my house included. They make me gag. Ew. Those cookies are right up there with toast and peas for me. Yuck. I'm glad Kevin is happy though. He entered a contest. He made a video and sent it in. He must have won!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: