Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Snowmen

It's not all that exciting around here. We are busy with school and work this week, but tomorrow is my FRIDAY! Short work/school week. I have plans for my days off! I am hoping to sew some clothing for my girls. I need to make the rest of my button bracelets. I need to find my craft room desk-I know it's in there somewhere. Quinn is playing in a soccer tournament this weekend, and his coach wants to have a practice on Thursday. Yeah, no. I think I am staying here. I will go to lunch with Kevin on Friday (Amber India!), for our anniversary. Our anniversary is Thursday, but Friday works better for lunch. The boys have plans with their Legos.

I was out and about running errands today. I found these cute guys at Cost Plus. I think I am feeling ready for Christmas-started my shopping.

No comments: