Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you had a great day.
The Easter Bunny visited the boys, leaving them two shirts each, Pokemon cards, Lego Minifigures and candy.
I love this picture with Quinn in motion as both boys searched for eggs.
Quinn found candy in my big decorative eggs.
Riley got a shirt with the ICEE logo on it-super cool (literally and figuratively).
Checking out the loot.
The Lego Minifigures-this was an awesome assortment of figures! My favorite is the gnome, followed by the rockstar. Riley loves the scientist.
We had a BBQ lunch at my sister and brother in law's swim/tennis club.
Quinn, getting warmed up. It was only about 68 degrees today. The sun would come out, then go away, then come out, and go away. The kids all swam though.
The boys love to be in the pool.
Kevin's birthday is Thursday, so his mom made a cheesecake to celebrate.

Happy early birthday, Kevin! We'll be having an adventure on Thursday. More of that later.

No comments: