Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crafting

I made a trip to the bead store over Thanksgiving break. I had an urge to make a bracelet like one I saw on Etsy. Check it out HERE. It has been sold already, but I just love it.
These are the supplies I got at the bead store.
This is the bracelet that I made. It's not nearly as nice as the one on Etsy, but it's close. The artist ordered the owl bead from HERE, and so I ordered one too! I simply sent her a message asking for a bead with holes on the side. She let me choose my color too!
I also made this bracelet. I was going to use the big red bead (which is actually a button) on the owl bracelet, but decided it was just too busy. I simplified.

I also made this ribbon flower, and then sewed a button in the middle, and made it into a bracelet. Now that my craft room is nice and clean, I can get busy and make some more jewelry!

By the way, if you would like to see what we are up to in Room 24, you can find my classroom blog on the side bar. It's called Crossman Crew, and it's under Family Love to your right. We have an elf!

No comments: