Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy November!

I know Thanksgiving is the forgotten holiday, what with Christmas and all. I just wanted to take the time to wish you a very Happy November!!

November, Mickey style!

I have decided that I want to do something Christmas related-I know what you are thinking, I didn't celebrate November long enough. Hang on.......picture me, nodding my head like Chevy Chase did at the Grand Canyon, in the movie "Vacation." Anyway, I want to celebrate things I like during the Christmas season. Starting Dec. 1, I will blog one thing I like about Christmas. This will go on (and on, and on, and on) until Dec. 25. Here are some sample ideas for you. Oh, and don't you worry, I'll have plenty of other stuff to blog too!

Isn't this pretty? It's ice. We went to this show "Ice"-I know, original, but hey, I didn't think of it-when we were in Florida last year. It was really cool (literally and figuratively). This says Christmas to me!!

How about this cute thing? This yummy tree was in one of the windows at one of the Disney parks.

Oh yes, and you can't forget the family pictures on Christmas morning! It should be lots of fun-well, at least for me, and I certainly hope for you too!

No comments: