Friday, December 23, 2011

I Am Still Here

It seems like I have been absent from my blog a lot lately. Work. I am so busy at school, and then shuttling these boys all over to activities and appointments, leaves me exhausted in the evenings. It's been crazy. Anyway, I am here now, on Winter Break, but it doesn't feel like a break getting ready for Christmas and all! Here's a little about what's been going on around here...
My mother in law made me this yo-yo tree. Isn't it cute?
The UPS guy in our neighborhood, delivers on bike! It's so cool!
This is our tree this year. I have a TON of ornaments. I really should streamline them. We do have another little tree, full of nothing but ornaments we got at Disneyland or Disney World. I should take a picture of that. We are Disney geeks.
We have a Christmas yeti. Doesn't everyone?
Riley had his first band performance last week. All of the bands at his school are awesome! His music teacher is amazing. Riley can play that clarinet! It's so cool.
We went to a cookie decorating party last weekend.
We HAD lots of pretty, decorated cookies, but they have somehow disappeared! Imagine that!
Quinn, "testing" a cookie.

He approved! Cookies taste good.

I am going to try my best to be around here more often.

No comments: