Friday, December 23, 2011

Global Winter Wonderland


Last night, Kevin and I took the boys to the Global Winter Wonderland. This is apparently its first time in the US. It's in the parking lot of Great America (an amusement park, if you aren't' local). Actually, I believe it's the parking lot that may soon be the new 49er stadium. Anyway, there have been commercials on TV and one day I decided to google it, and it looked very interesting to me. It was interesting, and very colorful too!
These are all giant lanterns which light up. This dragon pagoda is pretty cool.
Quinn, don't ask me what he's doing. He always has a plan.
Cute, colorful snowman!
This is a really big shoe. I guess the old lady who lives in a shoe, celebrates Christmas too. Jeez, I bet Christmas is expensive when you have so many children (that you don't know what to do).
A very Disneyish castle.
I love these trees!
This is made entirely out of dishes: plates, glasses and spoons. Look closely. Very cool.

To see the rest of our Global Winter Wonderland pictures, click HERE.

No comments: