Thursday, October 9, 2008

Etsy and Japan

While browsing etsy the other night, I came across a cool shop. There were some really cute things, all very Japanese (this shop is in Japan), all very cool. I wanted everything.

Look at how cute that material is! I really love matryoshkas, so this fabric was a no-brainer. That little box set of matryoshkas are stamps. Too cute.

A closer look.

I also ordered this Japanese quilt book. It's little, but full of little patterns for smaller quilt pieces (and some not so small ones as well). The pictures are great! I don't have to be able to read Japanese to understand it. Beautiful pictures.

Look at what she included-a cute bookmark! Even her "thank you" tag is cute!! Cute, cute, cute! Oh, and the bonus is that I literally ordered these earlier this week, and I got them today!

No comments: