Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gratitude Swap

I participated in a swap at One Crafty Mumma. It was a gratitude swap. The idea was to create something to keep stationary items in, to send to your swap partner. My partner was Floss, from New Zealand. Here's what she sent me!

Here's a picture of everything in the package. There's chocolate (from New Zealand), the wrap with the stationary inside it, stickers for my students, lotion for me (Manuka honey), and a beatiful pin made of lace and vintage buttons, and a very sweet card. I wish you could have smelled the package as well-the whole thing smelled like the lotion, which has a really nice, sweet scent.

Here is the wrap opened up. How cute is all that? There are handmade cards as well as stationary, envelopes, thank you cards, and some other assorted cards, oh, and a pen! The whole thing folds up and ties. Cute huh?

These are the handmade cards! Cute huh? They are made with vintage pictures of girls doing crafty things! So cute! I love the colors too!

Here's the wrap all closed up. Look at how sweet that girl is! I just love her! She's all stitched! Her dress matches the material inside. Clever!

This one is a picture of what I sent to Floss. It's a clear paint can that I filled with stationary, post-its and erasers. I didn't trust my limited sewing skills, so I used the talents I have with paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! I always remember you had the best stationary and the BEST handwriting. I copied (well, tried)your handwriting for so long..and..I failed :)

Check out my blog... I had to vent during the debate :) hee hee

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh that's gorgeous! Thanks for taking part :)
Melx