Wednesday, December 24, 2008

25 Things-Day 24

It's Christmas Eve!  The boys are beyond excited.  We are heading over to my parents' house tonight to celebrate Christmas.  I've been in the kitchen almost all day, preparing food/cookies. There's lots to do today and tonight, cuz Santa's on his way!
I prepared the cookies for Santa.  There are some of my snowflake sugar cookies, and some Santa cookies I made, using Nutter Butters.
Of course, we'll all snuggle in and read this classic story, with an updated Mary Engelbreit twist.  It has great illustrations!

And, perhaps my most favorite thing about Christmas Eve...A Christmas Story!  I LOVE this movie!  I love that it is shown back to back to back to back, starting Christmas Eve.  It wasn't on early enough for me though, so I popped in my DVD, and I am enjoying it even as we speak-er, write.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

No comments: