Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I went back to work last Thursday, and it seems that everything is a big blur since then! Super busy.
School starts tomorrow, and my classroom is ready! I was at school until 5 tonight, planning, making sure all was ready for tomorrow.
My supplies are ready, and pretty, I might add!
I have purple toes! I wanted to show my new students just how much school spirit I have!
Over the weekend, I made a bracelet. I finally got to use my big, chunky, fancy clasp.

I took this picture with my phone, when we were at the zoo. Isn't she so cute????

School starts tomorrow! Quinn is super excited, looking forward to seeing his friends and meeting his teacher. Riley is not so excited. I'm hoping once he gets there tomorrow, and meets his teachers, he'll be excited.

No comments: