Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Rest of Our Disneyland Trip All in One Post

We are back from our last trip of the summer. We all had a great time at Disneyland. We rode the updated Star Tours ride a ton! We were able to visit all of the possible planets, much to the delight of two small boys.
These Storm Troopers were walking through Tomorrowland, and Quinn ran right up to them and force-pushed them, and then promptly ran away. It was so funny.
We found Boba Fett!
We had dinner at Goofy's Kitchen, at the Disneyland Hotel. It's a buffet, and it was really yummy! Characters come around to all of the tables and sign autographs or pose for pictures. It was lots of fun. I had peanut butter and jelly pizza!
Trying to get the sword OUT of the stone. Unsuccessful.
I was trying to take pictures of the castle, when I spotted Kevin rushing up Main Street, toward me.
These boys make cute toys. They are much easier to get out of the box, then real toys are!
This morning. We tried our best to ride the Mark Twain before we headed home. They were having technical difficulties, so we couldn't. Bummer.
The Crossman men in the Hub.
We left Disneyland after 10 this morning, and decided to stop in Hollywood. We had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe, and then walked down to Grauman's Chinese Theater, to look at handprints and footprints of famous people.
Home of the Oscars!

Lots of people crowded around Michael Jackson's star.

We had a great time, but everyone is happy to be home. This is the boys last week of summer. I have to be at school on Thursday. I'm not sure if I will go there before then. I want to savor the rest of my summer. Maybe on Wednesday for a little while. I'm really not in any hurry.

If you want to look at ALL of my Disneyland pictures (315 of them), click HERE.

No comments: