Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nice Melon!

I made a trip to Trader Joe's tonight. I got lots of fruit, I mean LOTS of fruit. I got some veggies too, and some scallops, and of course their yummy jelly candies.

Among the fruits that I bought, this melon is the best! It's adorable. I don't even like watermelon, but both boys do, so I got it (based solely on its appearance-how shallow of me). A friend of mine posted on Facebook that it's called a "personal" watermelon (I posted this picture there tonight too. I am obsessed). I think that is hysterical, a "personal" watermelon. I don't think "personal" pizza is funny at all, but for some reason "personal" watermelon is really funny to me. I really don't know why I think that's so funny, but I do. I just do. I may be tired. Anyway, even Kevin said, "Hey that's a pretty cute little watermelon," when I showed it to him. Adorable little watermelon. I hope it tastes good.

No comments: