Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Fun

Today the boys and I went into SF to visit the Aquarium of the Bay, at Pier 39.

These sardines are so cool. They travel in huge schools, and I enjoy watching how they move together, separate and rejoin. I really expected them to form themselves into a huge arrow-oh maybe that's in Finding Nemo.

These are the famous sea lions of Pier 39. They arrived one day, and they have been there ever since. They are rather stinky, but make a cool sound, and are fun to watch.

Here's a faraway view of Alcatraz. I liked the flag above the island. I think it looks like we are on a boat. Nope, just the end of the pier.

Here are Riley and Quinn eating in our favorite Pier 39 restaurant, Wipeout Bar & Grill.

I liked this giant crab. It's got plants/flowers growing all over its middle. It is at the entrance to Pier 39.

No comments: