Friday, May 27, 2011

Marshmallow Anyone?

So Quinn and I were at Lucky yesterday, getting some groceries, and something for dinner. They have stuff out in a display for summer. We found these...
Giant marshmallows. For the rest of the night I asked Quinn, "Do you want marshmallow?" You only need one.
See how big they are??? I would not try that marshmallow bunny mouth game with these-what's that game called? The one where you stuff your mouth with marshmallows?
I wore my fancy, ribboned chucks today, to give me a little happy, before we had Riley's big meeting at his school. I already blogged those details on the other blog.
Our meeting was about an hour, so I had the rest of the afternoon to myself! I got a sub today, to attend the meeting. This pile of dirt is going to be a new Target! It's an area that will be called, "The Block," and will house Target, a movie theater and other stores. We are hoping to get an Apple Store there.

I went to Jo-Ann's and got this yummy fabric and some freshwater pearls.


No comments: