Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! We headed off this morning for History Park in San Jose. We took my parents along with us. My mom, Riley and I were there in May for the Walk Now for Autism. We thought it would be fun to visit again. It's such a cute place, a museum of sorts. There are all of these old buildings from all over the place. They were all moved to this park and it creates a little city. Cute.
This is a pretty cool tower. It's right outside the Pacific Hotel.
Looking up, into the tower.
My dad and mom!
Riley and Quinn, getting ready to head West-oh wait, we are West. Nevermind.
This is a Viet Museum. Just pay no mind to the AC unit in the upstairs window.
Enthusiastic (?) students in the one room school house.
Look out! Train!!
Old fashioned gas station-isn't it cute?

The boys got to pan for gold. GOLD I say! It was a nice, warm day-finally! If you want to see the rest of my pictures, CLICK HERE. We went to Mimi's for lunch afterward. I LOVE their corn chowder soup!

We went to Buca di Beppo for dinner tonight, for my in-law's 45th wedding anniversary, and Father's Day. I don't have to eat for the rest of the week.

It was a nice, busy day, spent with family.

No comments: