Sunday, June 12, 2011

Reno Weekend

Riley and I are home from our weekend trip to Reno. We are ready to finish this school year on Tuesday, and get summer under way!
Riley, sitting where the chips lie.
Riley and a really cool fountain. I think this is inside El Dorado.
Isn't it pretty? I like the lights on the ceiling too.
We stayed at Circus Circus. Pretty nice rooms, and not very expensive.
Riley and the boy elephant at Circus Circus. The girl was wearing a bikini. I should have taken a picture of her.
Games! Riley had a great time playing the carnival games in the midway, and he was quite successful at them too!
The view from our room.
We went to Reno for my cousin's high school graduation. It was in the Lawlor Events Center. It was a very nice ceremony.
On the way back to the hotel from my cousin's house, last night, we stopped at Scheels.

There was lots of snow in the mountains! I'm not sure why nobody was skiing. Looks to me like there's plenty of snow.

1 comment:

Raque S said...

we were in tahoe last weekend! i was wondering the same thing, why no skiers?