Thursday, January 8, 2009

Color me Chocolate

Yummy, chocolate!  That's what my new camera reminds me of-yummy chocolate.
We are big fans of Canon cameras.  We've never had one we disliked. We can't say that about other brands. I wanted a simple, small camera that I could keep in my purse, that would belong to only me. Here it is.
Isn't it cute?  The strap is from my friend, Valerie-it matches the camera really well. I know, I know, you don't have to match, you just have to go-words of wisdom from Stacy and Clinton from What Not To Wear.  It does both, it goes and it matches. I'm happy.
Here's a picture I took with my new camera. These are my new shoes. Klogs USA. Very comfy and they make me feel tall.  

My shoes with my feet inside-how original.
Edited: These shoes are red.  Just so you know. You can't tell in the pictures.

Word for the day:  "Um."  One of my students came to school today with a haircut...he did it himself.  Enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes! I love shoes that make me tall!

Sheri said...

Julie...I love the socks!