Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did I Already Blog These?

I can talk about these now. Before Christmas, I got the Nov./Dec. issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine. Aren't these snowmen cute? I thought so too! I had to make some. 
First thing I had to do was go in search of vintage salt and pepper shakers. I found some here. Then I went home and put them all together.  It took a few days to assemble them, but I'm happy with the outcome. They are messy, but cute.
I kept these 3-I couln't bear to part with them.

Here they are, nude. They are kinda cute this way too.

Word for the day: frustrated.  California needs to iron out their budget. Next school year is going to suck, big time.  It's scary.

1 comment:

Gramma Bonnie said...

These are very cute..but you know me and glitter..don't like it...your xmas card had tons of it..I had to put it in a plastic bag just to get it to school and show everyone my very cute grandsons...I am going to start a movement to BAN GLITTER...:)
Mom...