Monday, January 19, 2009

Making Jewelry

I got about 7  pieces of jewelry made today. There are always distractions! I ended up buying a new bed for Quinn, we had lunch, I vacuumed, I played on the computer etc.
I like this one. The close-up did not work out, so I need to try again tomorrow. It's a watch face with a glittery dot in the middle and a gold owl charm hanging from it, on a 24 inch chain.
This one is made with plastic vintage stacking flowers, and a little silver dangling heart. It's also 24 inches on ball chain.

Here's a peek at almost all of what I made, hanging on the door. I'm going to try and get them uploaded to etsy tomorrow. I need better light for some other pictures.

Word for the day: U2. Go here to listen to the new single from their new CD, No Line on the Horizon. I really love it. Go...get on your boots, and take a listen!

No comments: