Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

It's Friday! Here's my picture for candid carries Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. Go check out her blog. Go ahead...I'll wait...

We opened a new jar of peanut butter yesterday-hopefully without salmonella! Quinn likes to draw on the untouched top. His picture of choice this time? Kirby. He's been nuts (no pun intended) about Kirby lately. For those of you not in the know, Kirby is a character in video games. He's really kinda cute. Both boys have been drawing him a lot lately. Riley made Kirby Indiana Jones! This picture is a double bonus-Quinn got to draw Kirby and he gets to have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches again-we were being careful.

Word for the day: Friday. Ahhhhhhh. Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Oooh, peanut butter. Daredevil. :-)

Cute pic!

Ann On and On... said...

I never thought about drawing...I am just excited to get the first spoonful. I'm looking forward to the next jar.


If you haven't already...check out my yummy Valentine's give-a-way. :D

Candid Carrie said...

I never though about drawing in the top of peanut butter. It sounds like a very adult thing to do so I will tell my children they need to wait until they are older. I will have fun doing it by myself and then when I tire of it they can take over.

We are living on the edge with our new peanut butter container, too!

Thanks for joining in again and happy Fx4!

;)

Carrie