Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Purses and Beer

I got a little sewing in this weekend.  I made my mom a drawstring bag.  She wanted hers bigger than my previous bags. I just came up with my own measurements (cuz the pattern is a specific size) and went to town.  I'm happy with it.
I think my mom likes it too.

Quinn and his beer.  I don't think you can see it very well-try clicking the picture bigger, but I have this app on my iPhone that is called iPint.  Kevin gave it to me.  He has some crazy apps on his phone, including one that is called "Pull My Finger"-you can guess what that one does- ew, gross. Quinn likes to guzzle him some beer. You fill it up, tip the phone, and it's gone.  I am serving up tons of fun and ideal parenting skills as well.

Word for the day: American Idol!!!

No comments: