Saturday, January 3, 2009

Good Things Are Coming!

It's finally January!  I've been looking forward to this month since November!

I picked up this Time Magazine for Kevin (and me too). I also could not resist the button-and it was 50% off!  Bonus!  I'll wear it proudly! I wish I could stay home that day to watch the inauguration, but I have a student teacher coming that day, and it would probably be in bad form for me to be out.  Maybe I'll have the kids watch at school! Ooooooh ooooooh! A learning experience!

Word for the day:  laid back (that's two words).  Another day for hanging out.  I did run some errands-you know, Target, Michael's, Border's and Ulta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you we are going?? 1/20?? :)

I am Julie said...

Oh, that is soooo cool! Take lots of pictures! I wish I could go.