Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Just So Exciting!

Quinn lost his first tooth today. He pulled it out at school. He said he just "twisted it and twisted it, and it camed out!" It didn't even freak him out! 
See his little space on the bottom? That's where the aforementioned tooth stood. The one next to it is loose as well. The tooth is really tiny. He's holding it. Can't you see that?
Here it is. Can you see it now?

Safe and snug in its little tooth home-at 4:48pm. At least we can't say he's not organized. I just hope the tooth fairy remembers.

Word for the day: Yippee! Congrats to Quinn for losing his first tooth.

3 comments:

Raque S said...

yay quinn!

no problem about linking to my blog, i linked to yous!

Gramma Bonnie said...

My grandson the dentist..I am sooo proud of him..he is just toooo cute..

Valerie said...

Cody and Tyler still have and use their tooth boxes- I know they got them from you, from a birthday party maybe? They love them!

Way to go Quinn!