Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

Well, I had to go back to school today. The first of 3 inservice days. No kids until next week though. I got a sneak peak at my class. Looks good. I'm pretty excited about some of the awesome parents I will inherit with their children! I'm hoping no changes will be made to my list.
My playgroup friends have been sending pictures of their kids as they go back to school, and I've been feeling pressure, so I sent the following picture to them today, via email. It's Me! I figured it was my first day at school!

See, I've got a new book bag too! I'm ready to go! See how happy I look?

Do you know what this is??? It's the 3rd xmas present I have purchased. I really can't tell you what this is, but I can tell you...wii will really really love it around here, yep, wii will!!

No comments: