Friday, August 1, 2008

Pinky LaRue

I finished another sock monkey last night.

This is Pinky LaRue. Isn't she cute? Her face is a little crooked-will work on that on the next one.

Pinky is made out of knee socks, so her legs and arms are really long. I'm working on a gray/yellow one for Quinn.

This isn't Pinky! There are actually two skunks in this picture, but you can't really see the other one. They were pushing each other away from the cat food, in our backyard last night. Just so you know, we live in a city, but we get lots of skunks, raccoons and opossums in our backyard. Sorry the picture is not so great-I didn't want to get sprayed so I took the picture through the window, very quietly. They are so cute and have such fluffy tails. I wanted to pick them up and cuddle them.

No comments: