Friday, August 15, 2008

Pillow Talk

I started on this Gum Drop pillow (Amy Butler pattern) a couple of weeks ago. I then got sidetracked and didn't finish it. I decided today was the day-I feel I'm on a quest to do as much crafting/scrapbooking as possible as I have a mere 2 weeks left of my commitment free summer. It really didn't take me long, but I struggled a little with the bottom and lining up the corners. I think it turned out pretty cute, as long as you don't flip it over! I used Ikea fabric.

Here's the pattern I used.

Sewing progress.

The finished product! It's really big-it took 6 20 oz. bags of stuffing to fill it!

Quinn likes it too! Mom and Donna aren't you proud of me?

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love it!!

I wanted to buy this pattern but chickened out! Especially because it takes sooo much fabric and stuffing!

Good job!