Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's My Anniversary!

Today Kevin and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been 15 years. I remember our wedding day so clearly. It's the 15 years in between that seem like a whirlwind. These boys are sure growing fast.
Since I have no idea how to use our scanner, I took a picture of our wedding picture. Yeah, I am super high tech.
Kevin went to work and I made some more button bracelets. I still have some more to make before next weekend. I am participating in American High School's Craft Boutique. Looking forward to it, and hoping to sell lots of bracelets!

The boys made Lego versions of Lady Gaga and Selena Gomez. They also played the Wii, played with more Legos, and had fun on their computers. Oh and we all watched a little iCarly.

Riley gave Maya a bath tonight. She smelled like stinky dog. She likes having a bath.

So pretty much it was business as usual on this 15th wedding anniversary, but next month Kevin and I will be headed to Florida to celebrate!

No comments: