Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Preparation

I ran to the grocery store this morning, and also did some Christmas errands. While neither place was really busy, there seemed to be some "issues" in play. At the grocery store, the lines were not long, but Lucky couldn't get their acts together, so it took forever-a cashier actually closed her register just as I was about to put my first item on, because she had "to do something." After I picked a spot behind a man, and other patrons came along, she got called right back (Three's a Crowd), but of course she took the woman BEHIND me as my items were already on the belt while I waited for the cashier to talk to all of her friends and work on some "issue" with the man in front of me. The mall wasn't so bad either, and it's usually a mall that is nuts. Just people doing dumb things, and parking badly. Many of the stores are actually open tonight for Midnight Madness. Tempting. I managed to make a dent in my shopping though anyway. I had hoped to have it all done before Disney World, but I don't think that's going to happen if my local stores don't have the items I am seeking, which then forces me to go outside of my city to shop.
I came home and made an ambrosia, and these peanut butter chocolate chip cheesecakes. I think I've had this cheesecake before. Hope they taste yummy.

While out and about today, I came across these awesome Christmas decorations at Old Navy. I want them. I have a serious infatuation with these retro light bulbs. We put this kind on our house. I love them. I wish I could have these decorations. I wonder if I ask Old Navy if they'll let me have some at the end of the season? I doubt they'll use them next season. These three are my favorite colors too. I must have looked so weird taking pictures of them instead of looking at the clothes.

Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

No comments: