Saturday, March 19, 2011

Playing With Dolls and Crafting

Because of the horrible storm we are having, Quinn's baseball game was cancelled today. I think all of the baseball games were cancelled today. It has rained and rained and rained, and it's really windy. Yesterday our entire school district was locked down for awhile due to tornado warnings! Crazy weather. I don't even think I can see the big supermoon out tonight because it's so cloudy. Oh well, the cancellation of baseball today was not the end of the world. I was able to stay home almost all day!
I played with dolls. This is Piper, wearing a wig.
Arden, looking cute in green.
My Instagram picture of both girls. Do you have that app? It's super cool.
The dog and cat sharing the couch. Maya is staring at the rain and Owen is indifferent.
I made a bracelet for my BFF's birthday.
I made another one for me. All buttons are from Tessa Ann of Etsy.
I turned a box that started out like this...

...into this. I got the idea from HERE. Sorry for the blurry pictures. I think my camera is not working as well as it used to. It used to take rather decent pictures inside, and now I am struggling with it.


Today is my BFF's birthday, a bunch of us girls went to dinner (enjoyed yummy Margaritas), then went to see Hall Pass with Owen Wilson. It had some funny parts.

No comments: