Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cleaning Up From Vacation, Sort Of

We all spent the day at home today. The boys played a little Wii, but mostly were in Quinn's room playing with the handed down computer. Kevin got a new one, giving the old one to Quinn. I unpacked, did some laundry, and played on my computer-I have been glued to Etsy today, just surfing around at all of the fun stuff. I did order a fabric bracelet kit. It looked really interesting. It's really nice to be home. I think I will venture out tomorrow. Any guesses where I will be going? Go on, you know you know!
I got my pile cleaned up, well mostly. It's dispersed at least, to correct rooms and correct places, for the correct people to put away.
Even though the boys were always together during the trip, they still were hanging out together today, and quite peacefully as well. The last two days of the trip were rough-they argued non-stop. Too much togetherness, cooped up inside an RV. It was back to normal today. No arguing, just happily playing together. It's a mother's heaven. Riley is reading his Highlights magazine in this picture, while Quinn takes his turn at the computer. Oh, and both boys are listening to No Doubt on the iPod. I guess the concert we went to in July left a lasting impression. Hysterical to me, that they are so interested in music, but only the music we listen to. Funny.

Quinn, playing with his new Webkinz. It's a Boston Terrier that he named, "Dan." Don't ask me about the Pringles can. He picked it up for the picture. He always has a vision for his picture taking.

Word of the Day: Unpack. I am mostly done. I just have to unpack all of the antiques I bought, and wash them. I have some projects in mind. Don't worry, I will share pictures.

By the way, please take my poll on the sidebar. My Blythe doll needs a name. What should I call her? Here's a picture for inspiration.

No comments: