Saturday, August 1, 2009

RV Trip Day 3

We were on the road by 6:30 this morning. Another crazy road from Sedona to Flagstaff, but not nearly as bad as yesterday's crazy road.


We stopped at a rest stop, somewhere in Arizona, to have breakfast. I thought this sign was funny, but not so much if I had been bitten by a rattle snake or stung by a scorpion. Would have been a good story though.



We stopped at "Geronimo," a Native American gift shop. This is Riley in front of a petrified tree. I told him to be nice. Too late, the poor tree is petrified.



Here's Quinn, petrified of an Indian Chief.



Here's something funny. Tarantula Droppings-don't freak out, they are only chocolate covered sunflower seeds.

Word of the Day: Read. I finished my Stephanie Plum book. I liked it, lots of fun. Now I am reading Love Walked In by Marisa De Los Santos. I am loving the two main characters, and I am only on page 64.

Oh, the Internet here is free, which is code for "it sucks." Again I have better pictures on my computer. I'll have to share at a later date. Texas tomorrow.

No comments: