Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Last Day of Summer

It's my last official day of summer. Boo hoo. I need more summer. Tomorrow I am headed to math training for our new math book. I am only going for half of the day. The rest of the day I'll work in my classroom. Anyway, the boys and I headed to Palo Alto this morning. My mother in law and I went to lunch, and then to see Julie and Julia. The boys went geocaching with my father in law. They walked three miles, near and under the Dumbarton Bridge, finding six caches. After that, the boys and I went to the Stanford Shopping Center, for cupcakes. Sprinkles cupcakes.
We had to pick Kevin up from the dealership, where his car is being fixed. Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, some pomegranate yogurt from Red Mango, a trip to Borders, and then home. What a way to end my summer! I still want more!



Quinn just hanging around.



Riley and the box of Sprinkles.



Coconut and chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate, marshmallow and chocolate, and Ginger and lemon. Yum.



Two boys at the frog fountain.

Word of the Day: Summer. I. Need. More. Summer. The end.

No comments: