Monday, August 31, 2009

New Hats and Clean Desks!

Well, I went back to work today, and it was painless. The hardest part was getting out of bed. The morning was spent going over our STAR scores as a staff, and seeing mandated slideshows about sexual harassment and child abuse. Juicy stuff. After lunch, I worked in my classroom. It's finished. All I have left to do are the jobs that I don't want to do.
Arden got some mail today. She got some new crocheted hats. I love this purple one.
This multicolored one is great too. She also got a red one with a flower on it. It's pretty cute too, but I didn't like the picture I took of it.

Here's a peek at my classroom. It's just missing the students!

Word of the Day: Chilly. After several days of really hot weather, I had to wear a sweatshirt to school this morning. Really strange. I am not complaining. I would much rather be cold, then hot.

If you want to see more RV trip pictures go HERE and HERE.

No comments: