Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Out and About KY

More antique shopping today. I found myself an Alice doll, from Alice in Wonderland, new in a box! $8.99! Score! We also made a trip out to the farm, where my grandma and grandpa used to live. My uncle lives there now. My grandma lives in town, and my grandpa lives in heaven.



On the road, two towns over. Kentucky us very pretty and green. Lots if rolling hills, black fencing and horses.



The old farm house.



The yard behind the farm house. My brother and I would chase fireflies out here, when we visited.



My grandma has a boyfriend, George. This is the view from his house. He lives next door to people who sell horses. Shania Twain bought one of their horses.



George has a lift in his house! Both boys loved riding it.



Rolling down hills in Kentucky!

Word of the Day: Family. We went to dinner with most of the family tonight. It's fun to have everyone together.

No comments: