Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finishing Stuff

Well, today was my last official day of summer. Tomorrow I HAVE to be at work, but only half of the day. I'll be there the whole day though. School starts Wednesday. I am actually looking forward to it. I think the boys are too. Today was spent running errands, finishing up projects, attending a staff BBQ, and we finished the night with Big Brother.
So girlie has a name! It's Arden Daisy. Arden was the name with the most votes, and Daisy was the runner up. Isn't she cute? Doesn't she have a cute name? Thanks to all who voted!
I went to Target today and purchased this coconut air freshener tree. I got some other stuff too, but I think these were the highlight of the trip-well except for the part that involved being in Target! They smell SOOOOOO good! The only problem is it makes me thirsty for a pina colada.

I finished my necklace for the first day of school. I am happy with it.

Word of the Day: Pictures. If you want to see some pictures from our RV trip this summer, go HERE. I got the beginning up at Flickr. I have all of the other stops to still upload though. Oh, and if you want to see the pictures from geocaching last Wednesday, go HERE.

No comments: