Saturday, August 15, 2009

Last Kentucky Day

It was very hot today. We all spent much of the day sweating. I am tired of sweating. We went to the flea market. Riley and I went to a couple of antique stores. I went to Walmart, and then we went to my uncles farm, to see the baby calves. Then we had a late dinner at Hardee's (called Carl's Jr. In CA). Sweating all the way.



Quinn's big purchase at the flea market. Riley had purchased three things before we finished the first row.



This is the top floor of an antique shop. It used to be a ballroom. Look at those windows!



Awwww! Isn't he cute? He was born on Thursday. He may be your meal some day-gasp!



The boys loved riding in the back of the truck, with their cousins. We got a tour of my uncle's farm. He grows soybeans and tobacco. We explored two cemetaries on the property. We saw deer, wild turkeys, a swan, and turtles.

Word of the Day: Sweat.

No comments: