Monday, August 24, 2009

Something a Little Crafty

I am still putting things away. As usual, I can't just put things away. I have to have a few things going. For instance, after washing the antiques I bought, I decided that the old buttons I bought had to be washed as well. I stood at the kitchen sink, with a toothbrush, scrubbing buttons. Then I decided that instead of putting my clothes away, I would reorganize my closet, taking my winter stuff out, and placing it in the big box I bought at Target today. So now I am making a bigger mess. The living room is clean though. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite antiques/vintage items.
Just look at how cute that jar is with the blue bird on it! I also love the little milk glass bowl with the red flowers on it.
Hobnail. I love this stuff. Isn't that little container with the wooden lid, adorable?

I also did some crafting, in between my jobs. This is the first one I made. It's a vintage plate, and a vintage glass. Doesn't it make a cute serving piece? I made three others as well. One of them I am hoping to make into two tiers. I plan on putting them in my Etsy shop.

Word for the Day: Vote. Don't forget to vote in my poll. My girlie needs a name! It's on the sidebar, to your right. Please vote and help me!!!

No comments: