Monday, January 3, 2011

Chew Guard Technology

How do you like my new blog look? My friend Valerie made me a new blog banner! She knows how to use her photoshop, which is opposite of me (still). I swear I am going to put aside some time and figure it out. She made the banner, and with literally, three clicks, I put that banner on my blog, picked a new template and customized the colors! I know, pure talent, the picking of the template and all. The template is called "Awesome." I am very thankful to have such a crafty friend!! Especially one who can do such great things with photoshop. I have photoshop envy. I love my new blog banner!!

Yesterday, I was at PetSmart, getting Skunk Odor Remover (in case we have future issues). I took a stroll down the toy aisle, and came across this toy...
The cutest dragon ever. The brand is "goDog."
Oh look, here's the tag. What's that say? The bottom line? "Chew Guard Technology will stand up to your toughest chewer." MY toughest chewer. It was speaking to me. The toy's all lined inside with crinkly sounding material. It sounded kind of tough. I thought to myself, "Hmmm. Have I found the answer to our ripped to shreds dog toys?" I purchased the cute pink dragon to find out. I took it home.
I showed it to Maya who wanted it real bad. I made her sit and wait for it. Look at her ears all back, because she's ready for the kill.
Off to her bed with that cute little dragon with Chew Guard Technology.
What's that? Stuffing? Where could that have come from? Not this innocent little doggie. She's so sweet.
Uh oh. Looks like the dragon has a bit of a hole in her head.

Guess that Chew Guard Technology that will stand up to the toughest chewer, MY toughest chewer, can not stand up to Maya Mauler, dog toy murderer extraordinaire. Oh well. I had to try. I really didn't think it would work. Now, do I send this story/pictures to the maker of that toy? I think yes. I find it rather funny and would hope they would too.

No comments: