Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rock History

Kevin has started a new blog project, and he's involving the boys. His blog is a Song-a-Day History of Rock. He's started with the 50's, Rock Around the Clock, by Bill Haley and the Comets, and he'll progress through the decades. It's a year long project. In the end, the boys, and I, should be well versed in the history of music. I personally am looking forward to the 80's! I just love to relive that period of time. Great great music. CLICK HERE to check it out. Oh and there's a handy dandy button on my side bar, right under the link to my Etsy shop, if you want to continue to check it out.

When I walked in to the office tonight, Kevin was playing a U2 song, to demonstrate the "Bo Diddley Beat", from today's rock history post. Check it out, you know you want to!

No comments: