Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Day of 2011

Welcome 2011! We are looking forward to lots of things this year! It's going to be great!

We started off the day doing nothing at all, as all 4 of us slept in this morning. The boys never got dressed. I at least got dressed, but I didn't leave the house. I did some sewing. Would love to show you what I am working on, but it's a gift. Pictures to come once the recipient has her items. I have lots of projects I want to do.

The boys played Wii today, built with Lego, and watched some iCarly (me too!). It was a nice day. Oh, but none of us got this Christmas tree down yet. I guess that's on the docket for tomorrow, our last day of winter break. It's such a bummer. I really could use another week. It's so nice, all of us home, together, with no homework or projects to get in the way. Oh well, only 165 days until summer.

No comments: