Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some Jewelry

We had a rough night last night. Quinn hardly slept at all. His stomach was bothering him all night, so he and I were on the couches, in the family room, until the wee hours of the morning, watching Victorious. I finally had to have Kevin switch with me, as I needed to be up kind of early, to take two of my students to see Tangled in 3D this morning. Quinn pretty much spent the day on the couch, and even slept for a few hours, this afternoon. He's had a fever off and on, and has been generally miserable with this cold/flu thing. Poor guy. Riley is not sick, so far, and he finished a book report for his English class. I worked on a few projects around the house, including a little sewing, and cleaning up my sewing area. I'm having some tension problems with my sewing machine. I just can't seem to get it right. I am ready to pull the plug, and buy a new machine-one with some sort of fancy automatic tension control.
I used the other set of Tessa Ann buttons I ordered, and made this bracelet.

I made a pendant from a button, a bail, and a scrapbook embellishment.

I made some other things too lately, but I'll have to show you those in a few days.

No comments: