Friday, October 15, 2010

A Day Off For Me

I played mom today! Instead of going to work, I got a sub, and I went to Quinn's school to help out with their Bronco Gallup (a walk-a-thon). It was lots of fun. There was a DJ, and lots of happy kids. I hole-punched lap cards as kids came around. I was there from 8:30 am until a little after 11:30am.
You can barely see Quinn in this picture. He wouldn't pose for a picture for me! I know shock of all shocks!!
Here are some new pumpkins to add to my collection.

My order of vintage rhinestones arrived today, all the way from Australia. Aren't they pretty? Can you see them on my owl plate? I love this owl plate.

After I was finished at Quinn's school, I went to Nordstrom Rack and Ikea! Fun times! I actually left Ikea with only one item-well, two really, a set of boxes that came packaged together. $6.92! I think that's the least amount of money I have ever left at Ikea. I'm going to use one box for my prize box at school, unless I can find a cardboard treasure box.

Tomorrow is Saturday, it's soccer for us, and the Giants play tomorrow!! Go Giants!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So, I saw your comment on Beki's blog about having all boys (I do too), so I thought I would pop on over here and check out your blog. My oldest two boys are Riley and Quinn as well!! Crazy! :)