Thursday, October 14, 2010

Doggone Fun!

Today is my Friday!! It's so exciting! I am going to help at Quinn's school tomorrow, for their Bronco Gallup (a walk-a-thon). I am scheduled until noon and then I have the rest of the day to do what I want! Yay!
The sky was amazing this morning! Look at those clouds! It was so surreal. As it warmed up, they all broke up though and shifted away.

Went to Target this afternoon...
Got Maya her Halloween costume! She's a banana split! She doesn't hate it either! In fact, she wore the ice cream part for quite awhile, and even went into the backyard with it on-she FREAKED the cats out though.

She was quite spoiled today as she got a new sweater, and a doggie scarf, and a new flat squirrel, which she promptly destroyed. All of the stuffing is out, and the squeaker, of course. It HAD rope all around it, and she's currently working on getting that apart. She has one end free.

She may go to the soccer game this weekend, wearing her banana split costume. Are we mean or what?

By the way, all three photos from this post were enhanced using my Camera Bag app, on my phone. I like the way they turned out.

No comments: