Sunday, October 24, 2010

I made some bracelets late last night. I was surprised I wasn't asleep on the couch, and that I was able to stay awake for the entire Saturday Night Live show! Go me!
I made all of these last night, except for the fabric button one-5th from the top. I made that one last week. I need to get decent pictures of them, and then I'll put them in the shop. It needs to stop raining, so that I can take advantage of the outside light.
Here's a different view of them. I am keeping that first black/white one you see, near the bottom. I love it.

These are some of my favorites.

We braved the rain and the people, and went to the Halloween store. Riley is going to be a gangster for Halloween, and Quinn is going to be a werewolf. We are all set for Halloween, now if only it doesn't rain-it's supposed to sprinkle.

No comments: