Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's FALL, Finally!

It rained today! It was cold! It was a first sign of actual fall weather! It's been so hot lately, it was nice to have a break, even though people out and about were freaking out about the rain. I loved it-the rain, not the freaking out. It was slippery on the roads-the first rain always is-but I liked wearing pants (instead of capris) and a jacket!! It was also great baking weather.
I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins from a recipe on allrecipes.com.
YUM! I had a warm one, and the chocolate chips were all melty inside.
A tower of muffins! I think next time, they would taste yummy with frosting.
Quinn went to a birthday party today, a gymnastics party. He had a lot of fun, but I think the highlight was the goody bag, containing these vampire teeth.
He can use the teeth to be a werewolf for Halloween. We must make time to visit the Halloween Superstore.

Oh, and in case you were panicked, Macy's is ready for Christmas.

Tomorrow is Monday. Boo. Where do the weekends go anyway? The Giants lost today. Boo. They are home on Tuesday though.

No comments: